Road Safety Week 2022
It’s Road Safety Week!
As part of our support for the road safety charity Brake’s biggest campaign of the year, our team have given their top tips for helping keep you safe on the roads…
- * Make sure your child is in the correct car seat for their age.
- * Make sure your child car seat is installed correctly.
- * Avoid wearing bulky coats when placing your child in their car seat.
- * A simple reminder to always belt up in the car.
- * Always wear a helmet when riding a bicycle or motorbike.
- * Wear reflective clothing and accessories, particularly when visibility is poor.
- * Never drink and drive.
- * Ensure your vehicle is full working order before you set off on your journey.
- * When driving on the motorway avoid hogging the middle lane.
- * Always keep a safe distance from the car in front of you.
- * Never undercut anyone on the road.
- Find out more about road safety week here> https://www.brake.org.uk/road-safety-week/take-part